Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here I Am....

Started the first blog in my life at 29/03/2009 1.52am. Wanted to write something down but clueless and there's always a say: First step is better than non. Well maybe just myself first...

MERELY ME

A typical Scorpio at teen and now gradually learn to be a tame one at the dramatic aging stage. Yes I felt very much older and slower at the late second decade, towards the third. Older in term of mind; never mind, fever fight (for right, just; let it be), lesser stay late night. Slower as in make up my mind (need to scan through million of consequences before hand), response to fight (should I fight?), more facial cream before the night; and else.

To start a new life at coming decade is not easy. Luckily my keen to learn has a strong anti-oxygen to carry me on although, it is tougher and slower to keep new things in my mind. Language, cooking, gardening, housekeeping whatever that is deal with the housewives, I am in. And now what I am doing everyday is research+research+research.

Cooking is interesting with 50% of risk, whether love it or hate it (the food). Especially hubby is a picky type, no onion family, no 'room room room' fungus, no seafood (luckily fishes can stay),
keep the soups to myself and many Nos is yet to be discover. But as long as he doesn't mind I eat whatever I want, I'm fine. Basically I eat almost everything except human (eow!). And what do you think a housewife expectation everyday? To pray that husband love the food! So long as he is happy, I am happy (Oh where am I? Pathetic!).

Gardening, are you kidding me!? I could never do that in Malaysia. Why? Busy and stressful life. Because we need to work hard to push our country level's up from 'A Developed Country'. And plants in Malaysia always like to make friend with mosquitoes and share their friendship to us - the fatal dengue decease! Most of all, that is the job for boring, traditional & lots of time housewives. I always think I will be a modern working wife and I only want to have a beautiful garden by myself when I am success and have a lot of money and free time. Further more, I didn't have free time to take care of the extra others as it was already hard to take care of myself and my pockets.

However, all those humiliation thoughts (sorry, housewives!) were wrong. That's is why I always believed in karma, what you did or said will eventually happened back to you. Because here I am now, have a lot of free time to do it and I love it! I love to learn the how, when, what, which of the plants and their characteristics. I am so happy to see them grow, feel like I am doing a good mother job and so proud :) I will continue do this even if I have to go to work in future.

Many excel sheets are well keeping my new hobbies' studies. Let's see how many sheets will be created throughout my life :)


3 comments:

Wenny said...

Hey Esther!

How I long for such a life!
Make the most of it and enjoy coz there's so much to discover right now.

Nothing wrong in keeping hubby happy ... just not overboard coz he love and married you for who you originally are.

Cook becoz you love to cook, becoz you are trying a new hobby or picking up a new skill for self-improvement ... not becoz you want to pleazzzzzz ... delicious or not, he'll love you just the same, perhaps more becoz you gave challenge to yourself trying a new challenge. :)

ana said...

Hi MaAAAAH!!!! I so miss yah!!!!

Esther Lim said...

Thanks Wenny for reminding me who I am :) I felt relieved after talked to you the other day. Yes now I feel that my new hobbies make me more perfect beside my look. JOKE!!!! :D