Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Congratulations And Celebrations!

Ha! That was hubby's response when I shown him my identity letter from the govt. It finally arrived!!! We are so happy! It means I'm now officially join the society and no need to suffer hard to my 'Bourne Identity' ;) Soon I'm going to get the KELA card, a social health care card by Finland govt as well as to open a bank account to get money from wall, hehehe.

Besides, I had set a yearly goals for myself and us yesterday. I'm so glad that my first mission - To study at least 10 Finnish vocabularies a day and it has been progress very well today. I've learned 18 words for animals. I feel so motivated every since Monday and my brilliant hubby found me a great language software by Byki, from www.transparent.com and it is FREE!!! It is an excellent software for a beginner that I have to go through many practice to make sure I memorized the word even for spelling. Oh I just love and appreciate this software so much! I hope I'll keep my motivation up and have a good learning progress everyday.

Further today, we visited Jaakko's house as he invited us to watch The IT Crowd together. Poor Jaakko caught some cold since one week ago and his voice became a bit rough. However, I found that is clearer and louder to listen to his strong RRRRRR English speaking than usual. I'm somehow wish that his voice could be maintain :P (Oh! That is too evil of me!) Well, I'm really glad that Jaakko invited us because he is a very quiet guy and still, get along very well with hubby and me, too (as he doesn't talk, so no argument, no fights :)). Plus, the movie is so hilarious that helps to added many fine lines on my face. Kanasai!

So, April fool, is not so fool but very full for me; this year!

No comments: