Friday, April 17, 2009

Photo Practive Day

Spotted a squirrel in Parents-in-law's yard. It was busy for nuts and was so shy when noticed I tried to take pictures of its. It tried to avoid me and ran behind the branches and on the tree. Luckily I have good 200m zoom to catch the moment :)

squirrel

squirrel eating

curious squirrel

3 posts in a roll. It knew that I'm doing something to it :)

squirrel and bird

>Sharing is caring< ---<--<-@


squirrel behind the brances

Hiding within the branches...

squirrel on tree

squirrel from tree
Squirrel : Catch Me If You Can... 'lol'

I wish to catch the Water Splashing effect as well as, our car looks so brand new like in the advertisement. Besides, the sun shining on car vs the darker object i.e hubby and the car (the contrast)

water splashed effect

The effect for the finest of water splashed where the dots are visible


car glittering

The contrast. Sun lights vs the darker object that make the object sparkled. And water dots are visible at the same time

brand new after wash
I wish it looks like in the car advertisement!!!

No comments: