Saturday, April 11, 2009

My First Easter

Easter, heard but never know about the celebration. Learned from Wikipedia one of my favorite website that according to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead three days after his crucifixion. Hubby's family is not religious type but they still celebrate the Easter Day through decoration. Best of all, Friday & Monday are public holiday here. Guess it should be a big day here.

The Rye grass (Rairuoho) was planted for Easter Day, as well as the cute chicks. Hubby trim the grass a night before so that chicks are able stand on the grass :)

Professional hair dresser in the house












Before & after cut. The chicks look so cute and hilarious!!! :D
Can't believed I killed one chick on Easter Day!!!! It was an accident, God pls forgive me!

Due to the long holiday, we have to buy more foods from store (feel like winter/pre-war stock up :P). I noticed that beef was almost sold out, as well as beers have a very good market ;). I grabbed meats and vegetables, while hubby grabbed milk and bread. Also, he bought 4 Easter chocolate eggs for us. I was surprised at home, and a bit worry that the whole egg is made by chocolate (because of the FAT fact). Fortunately, it was just the egg shell that made of chocolate and; some goodies inside :)




































Welcome toys!

No comments: