Monday, April 6, 2009

Future Star VS Future Life

Yesterday we have been invited to watch hubby's nephew, Teemu's football tournament in Kerava. It is about 13km from our home. Since the weather started to get warmer, about 5c-7c last week; I decided to wear a short jeans skirt+black long john+boots+blue jackets that I have been wanting to wear since I was here in February. So 3 tops and 2 bottoms with a slight make up, we were ready to watch the kid's big game.

When we reached there, I saw Jarno's new toy - A big white van van is proudly stand in between all the small cars in the car park. He bought the van in last month after we bought over his Toyota Avensis. Part of the reason he bought this van is because Teemu will be having a lot of trainings and games in outdoor and is convenient for him to change. What a thoughtful father! Besides, they have been very supportive to Teemu's game, even wake up at 5am for him.
Our location in GPS

Later we found that the tournament is actual held at outdoor. Shit! I thought it is indoor because the last game
that he had was at indoor. Now I have very thin layers to stand in the cold. Everybody on the field seems to be well wrapped up except me. I was a bit embarrassed when I met with Jarno and Mari with my inappropriate clothes for this occasion. However, I was 'brave' enough (or thick face?) to tell Jarno that : It's ok, I want to get use of cold weather when he asked me don't I feel cold?
Supportive mum & dad, Mari & Jarno.
I salute to you!




Alright back to the game, Teemu first having warm up while waiting for the competition time at 3pm. I always envy this sporty boy. He is only 9 this year and has already so interested and actively in playing football, ski, jogging and even treasure hunting. Let's me show you our future David Beckham skillful yet stylish kick.
Handsome boy is a bit shy :">


"Full Concentration"
















Here We Go!
"Hey!"



Half an hour standing on the field, it is freeeeeeeeeezing! I knodded my head flashly quick when hubby suggest to buy some sausage and bread to eat. Oh my gosh! 1 sausage+2 sandwiches (with ham and vege)+1 banana+1 drink only 3e? Hubby said they are like wanting to clear the 'stock'. What a good deal, and it was delicious!

3pm and the game started. The boys are playing so hard and looking so pro. I'm not really know about football but it is enjoyable to watch the game. Best of it, our team won with 2-0, hurray!!!

Come On! Teemu! Teemu! Teemu!
"Watch my left foot!"
And the girl in black was the referee. Wow! Impressive!



Let's see who run faster?















Sorry mate, this is no friendly match. The ball is mine!












Yes, No. 10 is me!!!





I would die to get his jersey and autograph on it. The value will sure goes up sky high after a few years :)












We are so proud of you!!!

What a happy ending. Our next programmer is for me to practice to drive to hubby office because he has a meeting, sauna, eating & drinking (and of course no other than beer. Grrrr!!!!) in this Thursday in office and I will have to fetch him to work and home. The road seems to be quite easy, with him next to me. I'm not sure how well I can drive alone to home on that day. After all, it is challenging for me to switch to left-hand drive and different road system and I can't read that's the worst >_<"! Hopefully I can remember the road signage when back home alone.





Hush Puppies, fulfill dog lover's dream...
Will it help us to live in the West End?



Since we were already here in Espoo, he decided to take me to the West End, one of the richest residential area in Finland and it is next to the sea. Houses are huge and cars are posh. One Audi we saw looks brand new, what a place in earth! Is all the money has been gathered here or what? Alright, it was just my jealousy :P. Ok one day I will live here! (and the radio suddenly play the song "Dream~~~dream, dream,dream...) Hubby suggested me to take photo next to the frozen sea. Yes, it was totally frozen and so freezing!!! I stood at the beach for 3 minutes and body already start shiverring~~~~ I surrender and run back into the car without taking any photo. My clothes are too thin man, too bad! However hubby managed to snapped a few nice shot before we ended our sunday outting. And he ran back into the car too, of course :)

My first no sunny no sandy beach. Feeling so blue~~

So frozen, so freeeeeeezing....

We have ended the car outting, now starting the leg outting. It's jogging day! We have planned to go jogging for long but timing was not right. Yesterday was a perfect for jogging. I wear 1 layer of cotton long sleeves plus a cotton blue jacket and 1 long john plus cotton running pent. And never forget the pipo (hat) and gloves to protect ears and hands from freezing. My heart was a bit resistant to jogging. I'm just afraid that short breath feeling. But I can't hide myself forever, I have to meet my fear factor and I have promised hubby to make jogging a habbit to us.

We first started with 5 mins warm-up walk, follow by the slow jog. Target 10 mins jog with 130 pulses heart beat. Suprisingly, I didn't actually feel very tired through the whole jogging time. I wonder if it was the weather or my swimming stamina that I had back 2 weeks ago (I went to swim 5 times a week until my skin was dehydrated. What to do? I'm too bored at home). It was good, I feel refreshed. We targeted to go jogging at least 3 times a week to gain a good health and to reduce hubby's beer belly :)

Later the night, we enjoyed a candle lights spicy chicken wings and rice dinner. What a day!

No comments: